1.1Collection of your Personal Information
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (e) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
2.1 Sharing Information, with Third Parties
Bar5F does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. Bar5F may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Bar5F, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information. Bar5F may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Bar5F or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Bar5F; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Bar5F, or the public.
3.1Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Bar5F. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Bar5F website. Security of your Personal Information Bar5F secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
Policy use for SMS, MMS and other messaging services
- Privacy and Consent: By sending an SMS message, you explicitly consent to opt into our marketing campaign and allow us to collect and use your data for marketing and legitimate business purposes. We prioritize data security and do not sell or share your information without consent. For rights and concerns, contact our support team.
- Opt-Out Option: If you no longer wish to receive SMS messages from us, you can easily opt-out by replying with “STOP” to any message you receive. We will promptly remove you from our SMS communication list. Message and data rates may apply.
- Message Frequency: We strive to maintain an appropriate frequency of SMS messages to avoid any inconvenience. You can expect to receive messages from us only when necessary and relevant to your engagement with our services.
- Message Content: Our SMS messages will contain relevant information, updates, promotions, or alerts related to our products, services, or important announcements. We will ensure that the content is concise, clear, and valuable to you.
- Data Protection: We employ industry-standard security measures to protect the personal information you provide for SMS communications. Your data will be handled in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
- Data Sharing: Please, refer to paragraph 2.1
- Support and Assistance: If you have any questions, concerns, or require assistance regarding our SMS policy or your communication preferences, please contact our customer support team, who will be happy to assist you. Text HELP for info. Message and data rates may apply. Our tall free number can both send & receive texts.